Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Celebration post

With love and appreciation I share the oh so precious moments of our Mother's Day brunch. I had the great pleasure of spending this wonderful day with some wonderfully special people... Courtney from BaxtronLife, Adrian, my big boy, Aiden, my little boy and Zion, my daughter from another mother.


Aiden and Zion... two peas in a pod.




Mexican Wrap

Vegan Spring roll

Aiden and his vegan pizza

Big Boy, Adrian


My two Loves


The next day... May 13,2013... Little Aiden turns 3 years old!!

He slept in...

... and then off we went to explore the Butterfly exhibit at AMNH!




Scientist at large!












Birthday dinner at Spice





Crispy Basil Spring Rolls

Sake for Mommy

Pattaya Noodle


Fried Organic Brown Rice

The Tri-fector


Aiden's order... Fudge and green tea ice cream


Vegan red velvet from Adrian!

What a wonderful couple of days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment