Friday, April 17, 2015

Love letter to Aiden Kai

Once again, to celebrate "the week of the young child", I write a love letter to both Adrian and Aiden.

Today is for Aiden!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aiden Kai


… my little fire, my little love, my little brainiac, my little comedian, my sweet boy with the heart as big as the ocean.

Do you know how much I love you?
Words cannot express the depth of my love… my love for you is beyond this 
world. It is an unending source of support, hugs, kisses, and I love yous.

Do you know all the things that I love about you?

I love your big fluffy hair…

I love your skinny legs… and your knobby knees…

I love how you use your brain…

I love how much you love your brother…

I love how well you treat your friend…

I love how you treat the people you meet…

I love when you express yourself…

I love you when you cry… when you laugh… when you joke… when you are serious… when you are learning and cannot be bothered.

I love when you fail and have to try again…

I love you when you are mad at me…

I love you when you want to hang with big brother or grandpa instead of me…

I love the little things you do…

I love the big things you do…

But most of all,

I love it when you give me those sweet hugs and kisses and I love yous.

I love you just because you ARE you, and there is no other you…


I love you Aiden Kai!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment