Sunday, March 30, 2014

Grain Free Coconut peanut butter cookies

I am a relative baking virgin but decided it's about time I started to bake my own goodies. Aiden is weirdly anti-junk food... so here goes. This is my second attempt at making our own homemade baked goodies. Our first was type of grain free breakfast cookie, and it was yummy!

So here we go again: Grain free Coconut peanut butter cookies!


The ingredients are:

~ palm shortening
~ raw organic peanut butter (or unsweetened sunflower seed butter)
~ unsweetened applesauce (eggs at room temp), because paleo or not, I am still allergic to eggs.
~ raw organic honey
~ pure vanilla extract
~ lemon juice
~ organic coconut flour
~ baking soda
*These are also vegan!

I didn't get the desired cookie shape, but I must say it was because of a rookie placement mistake. Cookie shape or no... they were DELICIOUS!!! The boys gobbled them up!

No comments:

Post a Comment