Monday, December 9, 2013

The three week mark...

It's been three weeks and counting into our official Paleo transition and amazingly we were all looking forward to something a bit more substantial than broiled or stir-fry veggies, salads, beef broth or beef bone soup.

I must confess, that since we started our transition, I've haven't experience the usual stomach cramps that would often follow my meal of late... that that was one of my biggest surprise.
It is with this thought in the back of my mind, that we ventured into our next phase of our new Paleo adventure.

Our meal tonight... Grass fed beef burgers.



They were a great big hit... they taste so much better than they look! Little Aiden is still a bit skeptical about eating anything that looks like meat, but he ate half of one patty.
I used a cast iron frying pan... next time I think I'll use the grill. Progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment