Friday, December 28, 2012

'Tis the Season

This holiday has been... well... a lazy one for me and mine. I haven't blogged since the 20th and I am feeling bad about that.

I am conflicted, because I have nothing to say about this Holiday and at the same time so much to say. I respect the original thought of Christmas and what it represent for so many people. How could I not? Growing up in a Christian home? As a human being? As a Buddha?

As a child I looked forward to Christmas... not for the gifts (well maybe that was apart of it), but for all the "good tidings", all the family time, all the caroling, the various retelling of the story of the "immaculate" child. It was just the way it was. Today, it is so much more... and so much less.

Ok... let me not ramble on... I could go on forever. Let me just get back to my original thought... in the spirit it was meant:


 Happy Holidays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment